Careers - Open Postions
Location: Chennai, India
Job Description: W2BI is looking for innovative systems engineers and manager with 3+ years of experience in software application development. Ideal candidate is a software developer with experience in wireless technologies including LTE, UMTS, GSM, and CDMA. The individual must have strong communication skills and the ability to turn business requirements into technical design specification, create a project plan, and develop the final software. The individual must have the ability to execute projects individually as well as part of team.
The candidate must have at least a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, and/or an associated Engineering field. Programming skills must include:
- Microsoft Studio development environment in C#, .NET, C/C++ and Java.
- Experienced background in application development
- Multi-threading and network programming experience
- Mobile Operating System development experience with Android, iOS, or Windows Phone
Additional desired skills would include:
- Experience with base station emulators such as Agilent, Spirent, Aeroflex, Rhode and Schwartz, and Anite shall be preferred.
- The candidate should have exposure to industry forums such as 3GPP, 3GPP2, ETSI et
W2BI is a member of the Advantest Group and has a competitive compensation package which includes base salary, bonus incentives, ESPP, paid time off, 401(K), health, life, and disability insurance benefits. W2BI is an equal employment opportunity hirer and therefore prefer a diverse pool of candidates.
Please contact us to find more information.
|1001 Durham Ave||• Toll Free||+1 877.945.9224|
|South Plainfield, NJ 07080||• Main||+1 908.688.1700|
|USA||• Fax||+1 908.688.9485|